The Order of Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order of Time

Even magic can't fight every loophole in time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rules of Awesome

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Merlin Ambrosius
Admin

The Rules of Awesome Empty
PostSubject: The Rules of Awesome   The Rules of Awesome Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:14 pm

WELCOME TO THE RULES! Though really they’re more guidelines. Because, let’s face it, Lucy will never follow any of them anyway, so why should the rest of you? These are just Important Things that we feel you should know, should you need more help on how to role-play I’m sure someone would be happy to help you out.

FIRSTLY we do not appreciate GMing. God-modding is where you control another character in your post. If you have permission to GM someone, that’s acceptable. But if you GM someone without permission we will not be held responsible for what they then do to you.

Next, and I would seriously hope that this is an obvious one, but please be respectful to others. Don’t go starting fights, don’t go trying to hate on other people. Your character may be a bastard in game, but you don’t need to be elsewhere. No one wants to post with the prat.

Please claim your celeb. For those of you who are new to RPing, claiming a celeb is where you find a celebrity to represent your character, so that others know what they look like. You can find the celeb claim list elsewhere in the information section.

Now if you feel like your thread is not suitable for younger children to read, please put a rating in the topic title. No one wants to stumble in on something they weren’t prepared for. Or at least most of us don’t.

Not everyone likes spam. Which is why we have an area specially for it. And other OOC-related-things. But you know, I feel like it’s slightly pointless to tell you all not to spam, because everyone loses control sometimes.

And most importantly, DO NOT BE AFRAID BY ANY SLIGHTLY BIZARRE CHANGES. If there is suddenly a giant picture of a rainbow muffin sheep as our banner, that’s perfectly normal. It’s nothing to worry about. Some people who won’t be named occasionally get slightly hyperactive.

If there is anything you are unsure about, please don’t hesitate to ask one of the admins, we’d be happy to help you wherever you need help. And there are a fairly large number of us, so it’s quite easy to catch one of us. Thank you for your attention!

If you're still a little unsure of what to do because it's your first time on a roleplay site, then here are some hopefully helpful instructions for you to check out (go ooooon, click it, I dare you.)
Back to top Go down
https://orderoftime.forumotion.co.uk

The Rules of Awesome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Order of Time :: Announcements :: Information-
Jump to: