The Order of Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order of Time

Even magic can't fight every loophole in time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sig's-I'm-Going-Away-And-I'm-Going-To-Miss-You-Guys-Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucy Weasley

Lucy Weasley

Sig's-I'm-Going-Away-And-I'm-Going-To-Miss-You-Guys-Thread Empty
PostSubject: Sig's-I'm-Going-Away-And-I'm-Going-To-Miss-You-Guys-Thread   Sig's-I'm-Going-Away-And-I'm-Going-To-Miss-You-Guys-Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 4:15 am

I'm going to Spain! For three whole weeks and it's gonna be epic, only thing is I wont be online much, and when I am online the hours in Spain are effed up and not the same as in Iceland, so I MIGHT NEVER LIKE GET TO TALK TO YOU GUYS AND IMMA DIE. Or you know, miss you muchly!

The site is looking so good, but we (hehe, you - because I'm in Spain so...) have to work on it a leetle more before we can start the big-plot-thingie, dont we? (Again: You).

Anyways, Im' being rushed to get ready because we're driving to the city with the airport, even though I'm not going unti tuesday (I NEED TO DO SHOPPING) so technically I'm not gone YET, but I'm leaving D: And I'm going to miss y'all.

This was my big sappy thread of sappiness.

I love you all!

Sigga
Back to top Go down
James S Potter

James S Potter

PostSubject: Re: Sig's-I'm-Going-Away-And-I'm-Going-To-Miss-You-Guys-Thread   Sig's-I'm-Going-Away-And-I'm-Going-To-Miss-You-Guys-Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 8:17 pm

OMGSIG YOU'RE SO LAZY! Even if you WERE here it'd be us doing things to the site. Jeeeeeez this must be the first time you actually have an excuse. Srsface though will miss you too. Have fun in Spain. I'LL SEE YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Weasley

Lucy Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Sig's-I'm-Going-Away-And-I'm-Going-To-Miss-You-Guys-Thread   Sig's-I'm-Going-Away-And-I'm-Going-To-Miss-You-Guys-Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:18 am

James
James
James
James
James
James
James
James
James
James
James
James
James
James
James

" I'LL SEE YOU WHEN YOU GET BACK."
... Yes you will
... IN PERSON.

P.s. this site was my and Ruth's idea, there for we've helped a lot. *nods* Mhm, that's totally valid. Mhm. Mhm. Mhm. No. YES. IT IS. Ugh... we.. made it? We... I.............. I HELPED WITH THE PLOT. HA!
Back to top Go down
James S Potter

James S Potter

PostSubject: Re: Sig's-I'm-Going-Away-And-I'm-Going-To-Miss-You-Guys-Thread   Sig's-I'm-Going-Away-And-I'm-Going-To-Miss-You-Guys-Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:22 am

IN

PERSON

WITH CAMPING

SOEXCITED.
SOSOEXCITED.

Yeah, okay, details, details, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Weasley

Lucy Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Sig's-I'm-Going-Away-And-I'm-Going-To-Miss-You-Guys-Thread   Sig's-I'm-Going-Away-And-I'm-Going-To-Miss-You-Guys-Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:35 am

OH MY GOD CAMPING.

IN A TENT.

I LOVE TENTS

I DONT HAVE A PURPLE ONE THOUGH D:

BUY ME ONE? Razz
Back to top Go down
James S Potter

James S Potter

PostSubject: Re: Sig's-I'm-Going-Away-And-I'm-Going-To-Miss-You-Guys-Thread   Sig's-I'm-Going-Away-And-I'm-Going-To-Miss-You-Guys-Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:41 am

AREN'T TENTS KIND OF EXPENSIVE? I'M KIND OF ALREADY BUYING YOU A PURPLE SHOVEL?

I'm not your personal shopper, you know.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Weasley

Lucy Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Sig's-I'm-Going-Away-And-I'm-Going-To-Miss-You-Guys-Thread   Sig's-I'm-Going-Away-And-I'm-Going-To-Miss-You-Guys-Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:47 am

YEAH. SHOVEL THATS ENOUGH. CAN WE PAINT MY TENT PURPLE?

But you're so hip
Back to top Go down
James S Potter

James S Potter

PostSubject: Re: Sig's-I'm-Going-Away-And-I'm-Going-To-Miss-You-Guys-Thread   Sig's-I'm-Going-Away-And-I'm-Going-To-Miss-You-Guys-Thread Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:48 am

OMG YES LET'S PAINT YOUR TENT PURPLE.

So hip it's done a whole circle and become uphip and then hip again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sig's-I'm-Going-Away-And-I'm-Going-To-Miss-You-Guys-Thread   Sig's-I'm-Going-Away-And-I'm-Going-To-Miss-You-Guys-Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sig's-I'm-Going-Away-And-I'm-Going-To-Miss-You-Guys-Thread
Page 1 of 1