The Order of Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Order of Time

Even magic can't fight every loophole in time...

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's late I don't want to make a thread title.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
James S Potter

James S Potter

It's late I don't want to make a thread title.  Empty
PostSubject: It's late I don't want to make a thread title.    It's late I don't want to make a thread title.  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:57 am

James lay on the living room floor, in what seemed to be a usual state of boredom, staring up at the ceiling, looking at the bumps. He wondered why there was even bumps in the ceiling. They didn't seem to do anything. Other than look bumpy. Which was kind of weird. Wasn't it hard to paint over sharp bumps? Just so that it looked all bumpy? That was a very strange thing to want and be willing to spend time doing. He'd never understand.

"I'm boooooored," he whined to his two cousins in the room with him, looking upsidedown at them. "Don't you guys have anything to do? I want to do something. Can we have an adventure? I want an adventure," he continued much like this, resisting the urge to roll around on the floor. "Give me something to doooo. Please! Before I die of boredom! I don't want to die of boredom, that's so boring. Such a boring thing to die of," he did roll onto his front this time, nose digging into the floor. "I'm so bored!" and where was Louis, leaving him with Roxy and Lucy? Being boring no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Weasley

Roxanne Weasley

PostSubject: Re: It's late I don't want to make a thread title.    It's late I don't want to make a thread title.  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:34 am

"Are you bored, James?" Roxanne asked, folding her arms as she poked her cousin on the stomach with her foot. "I don't know why, but I'm getting the idea that you are." She was bored too, though. She wanted to do something, something fun and exciting. She didn't want to sit around doing nothing when the stupid adults were talking.

"Can we canwecanwecanwecanwe play a game?" Roxanne asked, rocking back onto her heels and looking between them. "Caaaaaaaaaaan we play... um..." She flapped her arms in the air for inspiration briefly, before grinning. "Shhh!" she hissed quickly. "Don't speak so loud, else the subject will hear you and our top secret spy mission will be ruined! We must capture the enemy immediately! The Boss tells me that he's little with blond hair. I think the suspect is somewhere nearby." She mimed holding a gun and leant into the wall, peering round the corner with great care, in case the enemy shot at her. Invisible bullets hurt very much, you know.

Last edited by Roxanne Weasley on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley

Louis Weasley

PostSubject: Re: It's late I don't want to make a thread title.    It's late I don't want to make a thread title.  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:59 pm

Louis was doing his very best to not drop the tray with drinks and sweets he was carrying. Four glasses of orange juice and a whole arsenal of sweets and cookies to chose from. His mother had helped him put it together, to take with him when he went over to see his cousins. Though the tray was a lot bigger than Louis had expected it to be, and when his mother handed it to him when they left the floo, he wobbled slightly, trying to get a good grip on it.

He started walking towards the living room, where he heard Roxy and Jamie's voices. His arms started to strain from the tray and he just really wanted to put it down so he quickened his pace. Which was not a good idea after all, seeing as Louis didn't notice the shoe that was lying on the ground.

The blond yelped, slipped and fell, the tray tilting and the drinks and sweets falling on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Weasley

Lucy Weasley

PostSubject: Re: It's late I don't want to make a thread title.    It's late I don't want to make a thread title.  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:33 am

Lucy sighed loudly from her position on the couch, rolling on her back so she could look at her cousins. "You're such a whiny-baby, Jimmy." she said, sticking out her tongue at James, who apparently was bored. Really, really bored. But then again, so was she. It was a really boring day.

But then Roxanne suggested a game and Lucy's mood perked up immediately. Lucy loved games, she especially liked pretending she wasn't Lucy anymore, but someone totally different and exciting.

"I wanna play a game!" Lucy nodded, springing up from the couch and tapping lightly with her foot on James' back. "Get up Agent Jame-" but she was cut off when there was a loud noise coming from the other side of the wall. "What was that?" she looked over at Roxanne, speaking in a hushed-tone. "Is it someone with a gun? Are we in danger?" Merlin, the game was already getting exciting.
Back to top Go down
James S Potter

James S Potter

PostSubject: Re: It's late I don't want to make a thread title.    It's late I don't want to make a thread title.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:18 am

James stuck his tongue back out at Lucy as she called him a whiny-baby. He would've come up with something hilarious to say back to her, but he just couldn't be bothered. Bordem had begun killing his braincells. He needed to stop it before it got more. He didn't have that many.

But then Roxanne saved the day, as usual, and suggested they played a game. Within moments the two girls were on their feet, being sneaky spies, and James scrambled to his own feet to join them with a grin, holding his hands together in a gun-shape.

"We best be careful," James said in the same hushed-tone. "We don't want the enemy to know we're here. Can you see the source of the noise, Agent Rox?"
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Weasley

Roxanne Weasley

PostSubject: Re: It's late I don't want to make a thread title.    It's late I don't want to make a thread title.  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 4:29 am

Roxanne grinned as the two others launched themselves into her game, before throwing herself at the floor and army crawling to peer around the door. She could partially see Louis and what looked like biscuits and sweets on the floor, and beamed, before rolling in the direction she had come and springing to her feet.

"Agent Jim, Agent Luce," Roxanne said solemnly, "I think the enemy may have a weapon in his possession. However, it seems as though he is wounded. Approach with caution!" She pressed a finger to her ear and nodded. "Uh huh, uh huh, right. Over." She grinned at her two cousins. This was an awesome game. They should play this more often. "The Boss says he has lots of treasure around him. We get the loot and run!"
Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley

Louis Weasley

PostSubject: Re: It's late I don't want to make a thread title.    It's late I don't want to make a thread title.  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:34 am

Louis cried out as the tray landed on top of his head before falling to the ground. He could feel a bump forming there already. His lip started to quiver dangerously as he lifted his pumpkin juice covered hand to find the bump on his head. When he found it, tears started to form in his eyes. It really hurt, especially when he pressed it.

Louis wanted to get up, but he couldn't get himself to stand. Instead he wrapped his arms around his legs and buried his head in his knees.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Weasley

Lucy Weasley

PostSubject: Re: It's late I don't want to make a thread title.    It's late I don't want to make a thread title.  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 6:57 am

Lucy waited for Roxanne to tell them what was going on, her skin crawling with excitement. She really loved playing games. She looked at James, leaning towards him and whispering. "Do you have a gun, Agent Jim?" He had to have a gun. Every real agent needed a gun.

Lucy's eyes widened as she turned to Roxanne. "Treasure?" she asked, grinning. "I love treasure. How do we get it? Is there only one enemy? Are they armed?" she was so excited that she was practically bouncing up and down, but reminded herself she had to be quiet.

Carefully walking passed Roxanne, Lucy peered around the corner, spotting her cousin on the floor. Is he crying? He better not, that totally ruins the game. Bad guys dont cry! "Common-" she beckoned James and Roxanne towards her with her hand, slowly slipping out the door and pushing her back against the wall. She placed one finger on her mouth to tell her two cousins to be quiet before she raised her other hand up, pretending to be holding a gun.
Back to top Go down
James S Potter

James S Potter

PostSubject: Re: It's late I don't want to make a thread title.    It's late I don't want to make a thread title.  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:40 am

James watched Roxanne sneak to see what was going on and roll back. He grinned slightly at her words, very excited about the fact there was an enemy with a gun. Though he wondered who it was. Obviously someone made that noise.

He didn't care when he heard the word 'treasure' though. He watched as Lucy took the second go to look round the corner, before joining her as he was beckoned. He looked towards the 'enemy', spotting Louis. With stuff round him. That looked like sweets.

"Charge!" he screamed, wasting no time as he ran as fast as he could past Lucy, one hand still in gun shape as he sped towards the blond boy on the floor, stopping to grasp some sweets before speeding off, happily munching on them. They were covered in pumpkin juice. How tasty.
Back to top Go down
Roxanne Weasley

Roxanne Weasley

PostSubject: Re: It's late I don't want to make a thread title.    It's late I don't want to make a thread title.  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:49 am

Roxanne beamed at Lucy, before pressing her imaginary earpiece again. "The Boss says there's one enemy, and there's a high chance he's armed. So we get the treasure by-" she stopped as James yelled a command. "Like that!" she said, grinning, before slapping her hand to her mouth repeatedly in a war cry as she charged after her cousin, reaching her free hand out for the other cousin.

Reaching Louis, she swept up a biscuit, shoved it in her mouth and mimed pointing the gun down at him. "Attention!" she cried. "We have you surrounded! Do not attempt to escape! Our... Are you okay?" Roxanne was slightly reluctant to end the game, but Louis looked rather upset. She leaned down to look at him, before pressing her hand to her ear again. "What's that, Boss? Uh huh? Roger that. Over."

Spinning round, she discharged her gun and slipped it into her pocket. That was the great thing about imaginary weapons, the only weight they had was on the imagination, making them so easy to transport. "False alarm guys! The Boss just said this was Double Agent Louis. He thinks that he was stealing the treasure from the Evil Adults to take to us! Is it true, Agent Louis?"

Back to top Go down
Louis Weasley

Louis Weasley

PostSubject: Re: It's late I don't want to make a thread title.    It's late I don't want to make a thread title.  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:16 am

Louis nearly jumped up as someone near him, a voice he recognized as James' yelled something, he lifted his head to see what was happening, utterly baffled as James seemed to slide passed, steal one of his sweets, and leaving again. Then Roxy started to talk, and Louis turned to her, sniffling a bit as he brought a hand up to rub at his now wet cheeks.

He nodded quickly. Louis rubbed his eyes and wrapped a strand of blonde hair around his finger. He looked at the soaked sweets and spilled drinks.

"I think they jinxed it," he hiccuped, looking up with a pout. "They didn't want us to have it," he continued, trying his best to play along. He was still soaked in juice himself, making his clothing and hair sticky. Louis brought his hand to his mouth and sucked lightly on the sleeve of his button-up, which tasted like juice.

"They didn't want us to have their treasure. If they can't have it, no one can," he decided.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Weasley

Lucy Weasley

PostSubject: Re: It's late I don't want to make a thread title.    It's late I don't want to make a thread title.  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:00 am

Lucy gripped her gun tightly as she ran after Roxanne and James, they reached Louis in no time and Lucy reached her hand out to grab some of the juice-soaked sweets but stopped when Roxanne's tone changed.

Lucy pouted slightly, grabbing a handfull of candy from the floor. She chewed on a piece of it, deep in thought. If Louis was hurt did that mean the game was over? Thankfully, It didn't seem that way because Roxanne announced Louis had just been a double agent, which Lucy was glad for because she really had been enjoy the game. "Here you go, Lou - have some sweets, they still taste good. The Evil Adults cant have them now, not if we eat them all!" Lucy exclaimed, holding out her hand open for Louis. "We must attack them back though, don't we?" she turned to her other two cousins, a smile spreading over her face. "What does The Boss say, Roxie? Are they to be assasin-assass-assassinated?" Merlin, that was a hard word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's late I don't want to make a thread title.    It's late I don't want to make a thread title.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's late I don't want to make a thread title.
Page 1 of 1